Small Business Bankruptcy
Free Small Business Bankruptcy Video or Phone Consultation From The Comfort of Your Own Home.
15 Minutes to Feel Better
30 Years Small Business Bankruptcy Attorney Experience On Your Side!
During your no cost debt relief analysis with The Columbus Bankruptcy Lawyer Scott Needleman, he will utilize his 30 years of experience helping small business owners in order to analyze your financial situation and create a plan of action to put your financial future back on track.
Ohio Small Business Bankruptcy Attorney
Are You a Small Business Owner and Considering Filing Bankruptcy?
Are you finding your Columbus, Ohio small business debt too much to deal with? While some are able to dig out on their own, a little bit at a time, others turn to bankruptcy. If your business has been hit hard by the shutdown or may be struggling otherwise, a no charge debt analysis with Ohio small business bankruptcy attorney Scott Needleman can help you to understand your rights and create a plan of action. A 15 minute phone call or video chat could change your outlook. Call (614) 575-1188 today!
Whether or not small business bankruptcy in Columbus can help your company depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- The legal form of your business. Are you a sole proprietor? How about an LLC or corporation?
- Are you personally liable for business debts? This will have a big impact on whether you can move forward with the bankruptcy process.
- Do you want to close your business for good, or attempt to keep it running after filing for bankruptcy? This is a decision that will impact both your personal and professional life.
- The amount of debt your business is facing.
- The type of debt (Private Loans, Mortgages, Credit Card, SBA Loans, etc)
You have Options
Many Columbus, Ohio small business owners believe that one type of bankruptcy is the same as the next, however, this is not the case. Just the same as filing as an individual, you have options including:
It is imperative to become familiar with the finer details of each type of small business bankruptcy, including which bankruptcy would do the most good for your small business and you as an individual.
Questions to Answer
If Ohio small business bankruptcy should be considered for your company, answer the following questions:
- Have you tried to remedy your situation through other means, such as credit counseling or refinancing your debt?
- What type of bankruptcy will be best, based on your current situation and what you want to accomplish?
- Does your business qualify for bankruptcy?
If this is the first time you have considered small business bankruptcy in Columbus, Ohio, you may not know the answers to these questions. Hiring a qualified, Columbus small business bankruptcy lawyer will help you better understand your situation and the steps you should be taking.
Over the years, Scott Needleman has helped many small businesses file for bankruptcy. Contact a Columbus, Ohio small business bankruptcy lawyer to learn more about what we can do to help.